Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Late Christmas Present...

Silently my most desired Christmas wish arrived,
a little late...


(click photos to enlarge)


In the wee hours of morning,
a light dusting of wet snow...




 I, like a child on Christmas morning, couldn't sleep...




I had to silently explore
the twinkle and magic
that only snow can create...





A few scatterings of Christmas lights on the patio
enhanced the magic...


This is the King Edward Red Flowering Currant Bush
you can see it already is forming flower buds for spring..


It will bloom in February
and be a major source of food
for our winter hummingbirds
(if you missed that post and would like to see the
Anna's Hummingbird in the snow





The trees in the park across the street
flocked to perfection:-)


I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays?


I miss you all so much!
This is the one time of the year Mike is home for
a couple weeks of vacation time,
we have been having so much fun doing... NOTHING!


I am joining..
Faded Charm for White Wednesday
A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday


Thanks for spending time with me today,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...