Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My New White Stairs all Decked Out...



Are you ready to see my new foyer colors?


It has been a long time coming!


and truth is...
I still have a long way to go,
but,  Christmas wasn't waiting so I am on break:-)




the new wall color is Pink Granite
by Martha Stewart...



the color is moody..
sometimes grey, sometimes pink..


the wall below and behind the stairs is the same color..




the woodwork is now Deep Cream
by Ralph Lauren...


the room is a shockingly different than last Christmas..




I wrapped the stairs in more Laurel garland
 from the garden...



it is surprisingly fast to hand make garland,
and Laurel leaves are
 easier on your hands than pine...


our little tree this year,
is a simple untrimmed pine...




a bell for Clarence is always a must...




a hand full of small vintage balls,
simple and sweet...




old fashioned strands of tinsel are also a must!



I am usually a glob it on girl,
but I restrained...






simple tissue paper wrapping,
with sprigs of last years Lavender,
and fresh Pine..




Pine and Lavender are my new
 favorite fragrance pairing!






twinkle,  twinkle...



Tonight I am joining...
and




Thanks For Visiting Me Today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...